Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 06, 2026

How I assess Worthlessness

 How I assess Worthlessness


Disclaimer: do not try this without assessing the risksπŸ™. It might be safe only for ½ mad guys like me😭



A kid(5 yrs) : “Mom, lets buy this!”

Mom : “ This is useless for us dear… not worth buying “

Kid : “why is it worthless mom?”

Mom :  “😑”( at times, also within ”πŸ€” why is it worthless?”



I “found” that…..

Assessing the Worthlessness is far easier than assessing a ‘true & intrinsic worth” of some input.

How I found?...   Geography teacher bombarded me ( from the prescribed syllabus, that's the whole problem 😭) with “details of  flow velocity, volume and route of rivers like Mississippi and colorado”.  What am I going to do with this info? πŸ€”. History teacher: “Ancient guys slept on even treetops in old stone age”. Wanna me to try that????πŸ˜‘πŸ™

No way( no tools in the syllabus) to enable to assess the ‘worth’ of something I am supposed to: 1) learn at school, 2) get along with elders at home, 3)abiding stupid_looking traffic rules, 4)get by_heart the Wren and Martin text of grammar ( this was far more tricky, ‘because’ of desi languages where a stupid object like a pen “demands” that I call myself a female 😑😭 “ye kalam meri hai”( “this pen is mine” … in English! How to “assess” the worth of English grammar, where the pen is a neutral guy??? It's a pen, damnit!😑). 5) endless list 



Bharat is a reverential cultureπŸ™ ( west is ‘freedom' culture 😜. Easy on my brainsπŸ‘). Problem is, I need to be reverential to peepals/people, and all forms of life, even stone_idols etc for a very valid reason 😭 

The tools to be used to assess the worth, I figured out with great trouble πŸ™. And the 4 tools were, I guess the_only_syllabus in Gurukul thousands of years ago 😭.



How about “trying” the Worthlessness??? 😜😜😜

It appealed to me πŸ˜‚

If somebody says “become a great person”,

I look at the following “sample” list:

1). I am not provided with the DIY, or how_to tool kits, ( forget about time_tested toolsπŸ™)

2). No reference point like ‘how big?’ 

3). Why shouldn't I remain normal. Even a lion, “king of forest” never slogged to become “great”????

4). How am I going to handle the burden of a) maintaining ‘great guy’? I can't hold a noisy_fart, though damn harmless😭, b)pushing down guys around me from overtaking, when I reached already my brim πŸ™, c)realignining myself to the ever-changing life situations around? Like, i was damn fast and legible with my pen and processor brain, at manual clerical work as a ledger keeper at bank. The damn digital technology screwed me upπŸ˜“. Legible handwriting or mental arithmetic is superfluous πŸ™. A great_clerk in me is garbage now😭… my true story πŸ™, I managed to learn afresh, the crazy advice of becoming a “great data_entry_operator” now, just because others too had to go through the torture of ‘learning' at 40’s a new language of computer_literacy, when our learning ‘curve’ is already flattened 2 decades ago 😭. 

5). Long list😜


Spiritual bijness enabled me to delve into my own Worthlessness, as a human being, doing the same nonsense like other life forms “eating, sleeping and procreating” sophisticating only these 3 , to gloat myself, within only my brand of humans that “I am great…  i buy, even things like water, air etc not just food, clothing and shelter”( other life forms ‘tease’ me silently”its still free for us in our free form, without any captivity. Few of us only_hunt, no need to work/earn for a ‘living’).



Confusedly yours,

psn(6 Oct, 2026)


PostScript confession:  I am disappointed with myself πŸ™.

Chasing for the tools of Worthlessness, l ended up with a negative perspective at the recent trend of innovation around me 😭


These innovations seemingly ( only to me, πŸ™) are like pointing out our Worthlessness in mutual trust 😭.

Security camera everywhere, one VIP needing  a dozen commandos, whole busy street blocked for a VIP, no_fly zone during a VIP plane takeoff, etc

A “second” layer of security for login into my own money in my app of bank account! 

Firewalls for my stupid data, 

Biometric id verification for pittance of ration shop rice???

Any new gadget faces infiltration by scammers on the same day 😜 ( humans can be proud of Worthlessness in mutual trust).

In school, 60 years ago, I was appreciated for handing over a lost-&-found tiffin box to my teacher. Now, a bomb squad needs to check the silly tiffin box on a road, before an aam Aadmi can go within 15 feet distance near it🀣. IED, likely! Gourmet/Govt. says “don't touch unidentified objects ( we are innovating in insulating mutual mistrust in the meanwhile “πŸ˜₯)


After the recent heroic sacrifice of a pilot of FlyDubai plane saving 174+ lives, a team of high_tech brains will innovate “how to screen  pilots”( had this innocent pilot failed, our ‘creative toolkit experts’ would have labelled that pilot as a ‘culprit’  probably πŸ™). Mistrust is easier, though expensive, to implement πŸ™.

No comments: