Responsive feedback
I was proved to be thoroughly_incompetent to give a sensible feedback to MayaMadam( mother Nature)
Me : MayaMadam, thank you. I had a very good deep sleep last night.
MayaMadam (after 2½ decades): “fool π‘. What you say is worse than bullShit. I delayed my reply only to wait till you are good enough to understand the ‘why’. Even you are missing during your deep sleep. Then how the hell can you talk about it? You don't even know that you exist. Gotcha???”
That's my ‘dramatised’ version of my gross stupidity of attempting a ‘feedback’
Rishis like Valmiki ‘look’ for a sensible feedback ( they transcended inside Quantum concepts to read feedback in real time).
Why are our Epics dramatised? Simple: subtle concepts can be recalled easier π . But it needs wisdom π
Invaders cleverly renamed our epics as MYTHOLOGICAL stories. They planted an idea that they are “myths”, not true. But the truth is, they are life_sustaining concepts, time tested and loaded with concepts. Dramatisation is a super_intelligent design of “data structure” ( example: “waves of Beauty” by Aadi Shankara: German scientists ‘used” the chemical notation in 3rd verse to formulate a pollen_grain drug to restore the memory of their spies captured+released by Russians during WW2. )
I know why I should not be expecting any feedback for my blogs(1k +). I even desist from requesting strangers to view it. I send link to only less than 6 , close to me π
How does my feedback look like? π
Well, here's a sample (fresh from the oven).
Omit reading at this point, if bored π
I addressed this to a retired banker, spearheading a noble cause of pension updation in supreme court of India. I get updates from him since recent 6 months.
The case is in public domain. He is known to only his ‘circle’. My feedback is only my_inner experience, not the material facts. So, I guess its safe hereπ
Quote:
A feedback from me (PSN) about Shri D.S.M :
Very very rare to find a representative of workmen like him, who is mentally active, despite decades of post retirement (defying 'age' at physicality is_itself toughπ. Mental aging??? Please guess.
I need to verify my_own capacity ( haiseeyat/ΰ€Ήैΰ€Έिΰ€―ΰ€€) which is very different from status(aukaat/ΰ€ΰ€ाΰ€€).
Post retirement, we are all fused_bulbs ( 10 watts or 100 watts π€£). Status shouldn't matter "practically"
I need the capacity to understand the qualitative+ quantitative value of Mr DSM’s efforts, and 'then' respond to him in according to my ability ( if not in "equal" measure) π
I need to fully understand the chat material he sends( to a sizable number of recipients). I need to respond appropriately ( it varies in action according to the context : for example, signing his petition to our Prime minister π).
My words of appreciation need to be realistic. Not a CopyPaste of words used for "adornments & embellishments" . We adorn with polished flowery words in order to remain socially acceptable π. I do not wish to insult a GENUINE person with cosmetics π
UnQuote
Incompetently yours,
psn (3 oct, 2026)
No comments:
Post a Comment