Search This Blog

Saturday, September 07, 2024

Evaluating our testing-tools, used to assess the analytical skills of others!

 Evaluating our testing-tools, used to assess the analytical skills of others!



Vinayaka_birthday today ( moons phase occurring on this lunar month each year. Chaturthi, 7 sept, 2024)

He is supposed to be the dean of department of analytical-skills, in the university of DakshinaMoorthy.



Very seldom, we try to even look at the analytical skills of others. HR people engaged into recruitment of people for “key” posts, are grappled with this problem ( of evaluating the analytical skills of potential candidates).

Only thereafter, we may even think-of looking at our tools-of-evaluation( of analytical skills in others). And then comes the testing skills needed for updating of these tools.


The-why, of my delving into “analytical-skills’’ related problems, at this age, when retirement tires us of analysis of minds…….

I bumped into a bizarre situation very recently.

I met a person, whose “being” drew my attention in a very unique-manner. The preliminary “routine” that I go through, didn't yield any sensible results/reasons about “why is this person so-close to me in my ‘innermost-feel”???? ( mind boggling question πŸ™)

When a  “positive approach” failed to light up its answers, i tried the “eliminating process”( negation…. ΰ€¨ेΰ€€ी-ΰ€¨ेΰ€€ी method, ΰ€¨-ΰ€‡ΰ€€ी, not-this, not-this).

And I ended up deducing the last remnant possibility—-πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ€£—past birth relationship πŸ™…. Soulmate/whatever.

I was compelled to re-visit all my skills related to my spiritual tools πŸ™…. I am looking towards analyzing the “bonds” of my spirit's past with that of this-person's past life/lives. 

Despite several gross-mismatches of personal values we hold, I found myself inextricably stuck….to this-person's-being….. in a very strange way, that eludes a description, and evades an analysis!  I couldn't analyze this bond. My analyticalskills failed. The tools I use, to evaluate analytical skills failed to tell me the inadequacy, or shortcomings. There were no testing tools at all, to test my tools. Conceptualization skills seemed to reach a dead-end🀣


I decided to think-aloud.


Some reader might feel inspired to look/reLook at one's own analytical skills, tools, testing tools, whatever!


Lord Vinayaka is propitiated on this day, because the cosmic energies support our efforts to revamp our “analytical skills “ on this day, each year!πŸ™


Analytically yours,

psn(7th Sept  2024)

No comments: