Search This Blog

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Play of words

 Play of words....



πŸ˜‚



When I try it, despite my sincerity, I end up collecting rebukes πŸ˜­πŸ™



Just look at what krishna told Yashoda : " mom, had you been my real-mother, you wouldn't have scolded me thus 😰😭"( and she melts....πŸ˜‚.

Yashodha says "you didn't eat the butter( stolen &eaten)"



Play of words....

( by Krish, with a sacred purpose πŸ™)

Mai nahi maakhan khayo( I didn't eat that butter) 

Allegation was " you stole the butter to eat it"


Same words .....to accept the "blame" when yashoda grasped the deep lessons in emotional stability, from krish, a Yogi by birth  : mai ne hi maakhan khayo ( it was *_i alone_* who ate that butter)




Mysticism in this episode is.... krish was 100% true, in both his statements as per cosmic laws( sanathanaDharma).... I wont elaborate those "mystic" details here.... but for those with an "itch" to know, please hunt for the story, where the spouse was instructed to "learn" the secret of "how can krish be a NithyaBrahmachari?"... and durvasa, having gobbled a multi-layered tiffin carrier brought by spouse of krish, says " just as, i am a NithyaUpavaasi"( fellow fasting daily😜.... just now he ate 7 cans of food).


Narmada river parts way for spouse to walk across when she asks :" o river, if this is true that krish, my hubby is a daily-brahmachari, please allow me to walk across"( turbulent river, boatman refused to ferry acrossπŸ˜‚) ...and the other way,  return-ticket, she repeated "o river, if this is true that durvasa, my guru  is a daily-fasting ascetic, please allow me to walk across"( and it parted)😜



Playfully yours,

psn ( 11th Aug 2024)

No comments: