Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2026

A tribute to my Guru

 A tribute to my Guru 


Attributes…..we know πŸ‘


This guy, who is my guru has numerous attributes which I can never dream of “knowing” πŸ™πŸ˜­



I look at just 1  at’tribute (it suits me to CopyPaste the word ‘tribute’ from attributes.



And the aspect for which I ‘pay’ this tribute this time is….   He played a cruel joke on me 😭

“I didn't used_to_have the faintest idea of what was going on in his head, when his eyes met mine, for the first time in 1992”


A reader can check it any time πŸ‘

Just look a 6 month old baby, into its eyes. We don't have the faintest idea of what's going on in its head πŸ‘. 


The difference is the problem πŸ™

That guy ( my Guru) is aware, self-aware πŸ˜₯.  The baby is not yet aware/self_aware 😜.

Ocean of difference πŸ™



I am on that job πŸ‘

Become like that baby, but with the attribute of the guy called Guru.

Let it take eternity ( trillion life timesπŸ‘)



Ignorantly yours,

psn(18 Sept 2026)

No comments: