Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Responding to Trust

 Responding to Trust


πŸ™

(I shouldn't be ‘touching’ such an irritant, when I can guess the ‘reaction’ likely to erupt in a mind 😭. “Trustworthiness is rare” is the defence πŸ‘πŸ˜‚)


The skill_set needed to respond to the trust invested into me, by “somebody”  is what I am hinting at πŸ˜₯.


A confession:   I was CONSTRAINED to fine_tune the opposite skill when I noticed that peepals/people around me ‘prefer’ to distrust me for no Valid reason 😜. “Why take chances, when distrust might workπŸ‘????”. Perfectly okay πŸ™.  After all, this is one of the best ways to encash the freedom guaranteed under Indian constitution 😜. ( How I dealt with distrust is not going to be of “much” use for bulk of the readers’. A sure solution is “ I get the hell out of the other's way” . In polite English, “I am dead, as far as they are concerned “! I expect a minimum common sense, that the other person doesn't enjoy flogging a corpse, a sadism at work πŸ˜‚)


A new born. Does that kid start with TRUST or mistrust??? πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

 If internal Honesty is affordable, the most indispensable skill_set is parenting( to respond to the TRUST)? Yes or no?..  πŸ˜”. If yes,  is it not a JOINT responsibility of the boy & the girl, to check the presence of the skillSet called “parenting” in at least either of them? ( Technically, cosmically, Dharma_wise, both need it at peak levels, otherwise we end up INSULTING the original creator by whose blessings, that victim_kid happened through the pair of spouses 😜).


My reason for quitting was damn simple. A clear and unambiguous documentary evidence, duly recorded, to convey that I ain't trustworthy anymore πŸ‘. ( Some guys with absolute authority did their best to desist me . But that was owing to a huge majority opining contrarily 😜, without the responsibility to trust me πŸ™. I don't give credulance to such faked gestures!). Attrition rate has a small percentage owing to the mistrust of the bosses or a lack of response from the employee to a trust.



People “know” how to respond to trust too well, when it is a dog they domesticate and are happy to see its tail wagging with 100% intensity. They don't even mind using my frontage as a toilet for that dog😜 . It's a public road, and gourmet never interferes if the road is littered with a pet/stray dog’s poopπŸ‘. ( To hell with the responseAbility to respond to my_trust in a fellow citizen in the nearby apartment 😜.  In USA, law compels a dog_walker to clean its poop on the road. Under compulsion they ‘spend’ on gloves, disposable poop_bags etc😜, nothing to do with response_to_trustπŸ™πŸ˜‚. They are tense, not cheerful doing it. The very AWARENESS, when we are Responding to a trust at our very best is itself a huge elixir for joyπŸ™. Joy is superior to happiness or peace 😜, and I didn't design ‘joy’, pleaseπŸ˜₯)


(Suppose)Some guy out of stupidity decides to gift a mobile handset worth a million $.  No questions asked. No favours in return. He forgets. Isn't it enough to spoil my peace of mind? πŸ˜‚. The damn price tag is enough for me to look for a “Z” category security for that stupid man_made gadget . My personal problem was just this: how do I respond to ‘nature’ for enTrusting me with the most_sophisticated gadget on this planet? My ‘human' frame? I can end its ‘life’ misusing, abusing, disusing, etc, no questions asked πŸ™. But respecting/revering that trust reposed in me is my personal problem πŸ˜₯. And just look at the EXTENDED trust in me, when I yet to learn how to respond:  Another ‘life’ happens ‘through' me πŸ™ 😭….my kid! The very “thought” was enough to nail my priorities! ( Very lucky guys, who litter the planet with offsprings recklessly, oblivious to such responseAbility πŸ™. And for a different reason, those who decide on “live_in” mode are free from the responseAbility,😜, when they Reject the trust offered by nature πŸ‘)



Apologetically yours,

psn(15 Sep, 2026)



Tailpiece:

I ended up WORSENING the matters more, when the prospective brides and grooms of ‘today’ are grappling with the problem= how and where to find the testing tools to check the mutual compatibility, before staking their lives hereonwards with a total stranger???

I added to the job_requirements “a certificate in parenting” with just_pass/higher cut_off marks πŸ™πŸ˜­


Apologies πŸ™ 

No comments: