Search This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2026

Match Fixing

 Match Fixing 


No…no…no…no…πŸ™



Not the cricket wala match_fixing.


The life_partner wala desi match_fixing by the parents of a bride & groom 😜


My story is a status like “now it can be toldπŸ‘”( both 70+,  not worthy of “commercial hacking”. Physical Sadistic_hacking( unto death ) isn't a satisfying project πŸ˜₯



My dad did the match_fixing 🀣.

Unpredictably f-a-s-t in decision making πŸ˜₯.

At least 5 times out of 15, it was just an hour's notice “we are renting a new house”. Obviously , it's a scramble πŸ˜‚. Few things break in transit. An Unfortunate “daily-friend” like grinding stone & pestle finds a new pair of parents ( some “good” neighbour is happily there to adopt an unconditional servant we forsake abruptly πŸ‘


Dad's view ( only my guess work πŸ™ πŸ˜₯):

“It's our family tradition πŸ‘. Parents dictate the would-be life-partner of their offspring.

I know what's good for my child πŸ‘. I have “the” experience too! De-bugging, if at all, is Gawd’s/God’s bijness, else why do we spend on offerings? Plus a bit of blind_faith on Him?...... ( And so on)”


Dad's performance: 

He told “point blank” at his Counter_part (girl's dad): “look… I am here to see if the girl can TOLERATE my son for her life_time, and NOT to test if I am ABLE to find the ‘best girl’ available”( that gentleman was “naturally” shaken a lot πŸ˜‚… wwhhhaat? ( Guess the rest)

“No ‘terms’, do what you like” added my dad(the only comforting part of the match_fixing. 


Uncertainty loomed at the bride's household. ( Details are quite “exciting” but its too long plus, I owe some_decency to not making it too public 🀣).


My view: 

I exist and even lived this far because of my parents ( my mom didn't have any “say” in the match_fixing😜. Her mother-in-law was alive, gotcha?...yep! )

I am ‘able’ to be damn comfortable with 

a)my elders around as a kid( though they used me as their object of entertainment, except a few)

b)I was enriched by my schoolmates & teachers , also at college likewise, except a very_few negative ones

c) I sailed through ‘smooth’ with colleagues of very dissimilar types, reactionary & responsive, with its sub_classifications numerous πŸ™.

d) I was manning( not womaning,πŸ˜₯) a public counter at a busy branch of a huge commercial bank. ( Poorest to stinking_rich ‘deal’ with me with their commodity ‘money’, and today ONLY money matters for most of usπŸ™πŸ˜₯). None, yes_none ever had a grudge in getting along with me,😜


All the a-to-d items were NOT of my_choosing. 

So?... Khuda meherbaan tou gadha bhi pehelwaan( When God is generous, even a donkey is a wrestler to_Win alwaysπŸ‘)


I had zero reason to protest ( the only choice I reserved was “dad's choice for this girl, or else, I get on as a lone traveler on my life priority —spiritual questπŸ™). And the rest is his(her)story 😜


The joke:   I am ‘armed’ today with tools required to deal with a good number of mutual inconsistencies, (except financial related trust, where we(me+spouse)failed to EVER mistrust each other 😭, so zero competence), and can help the “apprehensions” of any youth, who can ‘afford’ to trust any value addition from meπŸ™



Fixedly yours,

psn(17 Sept 2026)

No comments: