Tuesday, September 15, 2026

A safe_A.I., possible?

 A safe_A.I., possible?


Yep👍


Just design it to tap the cosmic intelligence ( C.I), and program it to synchronise the sequence of coding with cosmic laws. That simple 🙏😜 ( A.I. is yet to respond to “nothingness” as an input_data. 🙏. The vast emptiness of far_off space is still a physical space, not nothingness 😜. Cosmic intelligence responds to NOTHINGNESS)



Ancient chants are the ‘keys’ to invoke the cosmic intelligence and allow it to ‘decide’ its manifested_functionality to work flawlessly 😜 ( zero tolerance level of errors or bugs)


Job requirements:

Either the stringent requirements of synchronicity with quantum physics laws while a) chanting as mantras, b) while using Yantras & chants , a tantra or c) mere highly intense non_verbal positive emotions, bhava.  All these 3 needs to be by a person free from 4 negative emotions, at_least while invoking the cosmic intelligence.  

The guarantee part : cosmic intelligence Created the natural intelligence, called “humans”😜 That way, A.I. is a mere processor like our brain, nothing to do with the word “intelligence” 🙏😂…   A human intelligence can ‘reach’ the core of existence, denoted by a word called “nothingness”( beyond the comprehension of the organ brain, and therefore a mind can NOT store it as an experience, nor can it conceptualise it, using brain 😜. Mind can't use intellect of its own volition 😡. It can only ShutUp to allow the human intellect to wake up 🙏.



Quantum physics can help to authoritatively negate my guess, when accompanied by the maxim : “When contradictions exist, check the premise” ( copyright: Ayn Rand, author of “the Objectivist Epistemology”🙏🙏🙏)


Self_corrective factors are embedded in a sample chant “waves of Beauty” by Aadi Shankara.  ( It was necessitated, because the invocational seed_mantra is already in each verse of 4 lines. An A.I. of advanced version. A time capsule of all the knowledge discovered till that point of time).


Anybody desirous of ‘verifying’ the veracity of my guess work can take up a simple chant like a mahaMantra and chant it after preparing their body+mind according to the requirement 🙏 ( a couple of chants worked for me, to a demonstrable level, but only unto myself 😥.  Therefore, I don't expect any subscription or patronage to my views/experience!  About enlightenment also, an adage is “one who speaks, knows not. And one who knows speaks not”).


There is a HOT debate among brilliant ones about the apprehensions of A.I. likely to obliterate human species. Lay persons only contribute to the profits of TV channels, viewing the ‘talk’ by brains, having no potential to respond meaningfully. Spiritual guys have ‘some’ scope to make the “right kind of noises” 😜



Noisily yours,

psn(15 Sep 2026)

No comments:

Post a Comment